Connection Problems ?
Follow the steps below, should you still experience a problem, please log a fault with our support teams.
– Follow these 4 easy steps
- Check that your equipment is plugged in proparly.
- Reboor the equipment (DO NOT RESET)
- Test speed directly from computer usings LAN Cable
- Disconnect & reconnect all wireless devices
- Please use www.saix.net for an accurate speed test
- Should the results be slow, please use your lan cable to test directly from the router. Follow the steps on the last page, if the connection is still faulty please contact the support teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is my service billed?
Our services are billed for in advance. This means that when you are debited, you are paying for the next month’s service.
Can I stop my service when I go on holiday?
Unfortunately, we do not allow for the temporary suspension of services. We have to continue operating a reliable network, monitoring links, billing etc. regardless of your usage.
How do I upgrade or downgrade my subscription?
Please contact us for a request to upgrade or downgrade. We require one month’s calendar notice in order to process your request for change for change of your service speed.
What is your support hours?
Our Support team are available Mon-Sun: 7:00 -21:00
082 925 7958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
016 422 6230